Kunti Stuti is a part of Srimad Bhagavadam comprising of 26 shlokas from 1.8.18 to 1.8.43. Here is a session from the series of sessions conducted by Sri. V. Anand explaining these shlokas in simple Sanskrit. This page contains the detailed notes of the shlokas covered in the sessions – https://nivedita2015.wordpress.com/sanskrit-sessions/srimad-bhagavatam-kunti-stuti
After helping the Pandavas in numerous ways during all of their calamities until the protection of Prakshit in the womb of Uttaraa, when Krishna is all set to leave for Dwaaraka, brimming with gratitude, Kunti praises Krishna. These verses are called Kunti Stuti.
1.8.18 – 1.8.20 Extols His supreme qualities and states that He is beyond her comprehension.
1.8.21 – 1.8.24 Praising Krishna’s form, she salutes Him. Thanking Krishna for protecting her family, Kunti indicates that she is more fortunate than His own mother in getting His protection at multiple occasions.
1.8.25 – 1.8.26 Prays for occurrences of calamities so that Krishna will be always there for them and also since people to whom good things happen are likely to forget the Lord.
1.8.27 – 1.8.28 Extols Krishna’s divine qualities and salutes Him mentioning that he is impartial to all.
1.8.29 – 1.8.31 Kunti says that no one can understand what Krishna wants to do, taking the form of a normal human being. Kunti also wonders at the different forms that Krishna has taken.
1.8.37 – 1.8.40 Kunti claims that all the goodness is only due to the presence of Sri Krishna. If He leaves them, not only will they suffer and lose all their glory, the living beings and even the other immovable animate beings like plants and herbs will also not flourish. She compares their state in His absence to the state of the sense organs, when the soul leaves the body.
For Karnataka PUC 2nd Year – Sanskrit Paper, the attached Excel spreadsheet contains multiple exercises useful for scoring marks in the exams.
Google drive containing various files including: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1TWfxOGvzQw8No01wEg0gNSDcWBTA-rpE
- Interactive PPTX for “who said to whom”
- Interactive PPTM for “who said to whom” in random order
- PPTX for Anuvada (selected verses)
- PPTX for one word answers
- Excel containing – Sandhi (categorized based on Sandhi also), Limited samaasa, match the following, fill up the blanks, frame questions, etc. — This file will be helpful for the students to practice the various types of types like one word answers, match the following, fill up the blanks, Sandhi, explain with reference to context, framing questions, etc.Download an earlier version of the file directly –> Sanskrit PUC 2nd year or access the updated file from the google drive.
- Anushtup अनुष्टुप् / Shlokah श्लोकः
- Indravajraa इन्द्रवज्रा / Upendravajraa उपेन्द्रवज्रा / Upajaatih उपजातिः
- Shaalinee शालिनी
- Vasantatilakaa वसन्ततिलका
- Maalinee मालिनी
- Prthvee पृथ्वी
- Shikharinee शिखरिणी
- Harinee हरिणी
- Shaardoolavikreeditam शार्दूलविक्रीडितम्
- Sragdharaa स्रग्धरा
- aaryaa आर्या – TODO
You can download the sample paper for Gita Sopanam 1 exam conducted by Samskrita Bharati, Karnataka at Akshram, Giri Nagar, Bangalore.
Click here for the papers –>
Gita Sopanam Level 1 2019 Page 1 –>
Gita Sopanam Level 1 2019 Page 2 –>
You can download the sample paper for Bhasha Pravesha 1 exam (which is also applicable for Gita Pravesha 1 exam) conducted by Samskrita Bharati.
Click here for the papers set by SB, TamilNadu –>
gs 1-july-2016 latest
Please refer the updated page mentioned above.